Below are the start times of the classes per day. For your first class, please arrive 15 minutes before the class starts. All classes are 90 minutes.
Click on the "Book now >>"-button below to view the class schedule in our online system (subsequently click on the calendar icon to go to the relevant date).
More information about the classes
- All classes are 90 minutes;
- Students of all levels are welcome to ALL classes;
- Online reservations are appreciated (click on the “Book now” button at the top of this page), not required (you can also take class without a reservation).
- Come on time; for your first class arrive 15 to 20 minutes before the class starts. This gives you time to register and to get used to the hot room.
- Come with an open mind and a positive attitude;
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day (advice: at least 2 liters). It is easier to practice yoga if your body is well hydrated. You will feel better when you drink enough water before and also after class;
- Come with an empty stomach. It is best not to eat within 2 hours before class starts. The yoga is much easier when there is no food in the way so you can fully concentrate on your practice;
- Do not wear parfum or fragranced lotions;
- Leave valuables at home.
- Wear something you feel comfortable in and in which you can sweat;
- Women wear shorts/ leggings and a top/sports bra;
- Men wear (swim)shorts (a T-shirt is optional);
- No long or baggy pants.
What to bring
- Your first class includes the use of a yoga mat and a towel that fits over your mat. For your next classes, bring a yoga mat (or rent one for €1) and a large towel (or rent one for €2);
- Bring an extra towel to shower after class;
- Do not use perfume or (deodorant-)sprays in the school.
- For your first few classes, pick a spot in the back of the room so you have examples in front of you to watch and copy during class;
- Yoga starts with breathing slowly. Concentrate on your breathing and the instructions of the teacher. Do what you can today. Nothing more, nothing less;
- In addition to your yoga mat and towel for over your mat, you don’t need anything during class. It is even better to not drink water during class (provided you drank enough water before class). Water can get in the way in the postures. If you do think you need some water, then only drink water after a posture is completed and only a few small sips;
- Stay as calm and still as possible in between the postures. This helps you stay focused and makes class easier; Stay focused on yourself, this is your moment, your class, enjoy this moment for yourself.
- The last posture is Savasana; your well-deserved rest. Relax for at least a few minutes and enjoy the deep relaxation. This gives your body a chance to process all your hard work in class. You will leave more relaxed and with more energy;
- Drink plenty of water, juice or coco water (available at the front desk);
- Rinse off in the showers;
- Our teachers are available at the front desk for your questions about postures or about your experience during class. You can also send us an e-mail;
- Be proud of yourself!
- Take your second class as soon as possible after your first class. It will already feel different from your first class.
- You have 8 days to experience the benefits of Bikram Yoga for yourself. Take advantage of it!
- We advice to take your second class within 24 hours. This will help you bypass much of the soreness you might experience otherwise. And more importantly, the benefits of Bikram yoga are even greater if you take class soon after your last one.