We are looking for someone with a passion for yoga, and a talent for organization and communication. With experience in customer service and sales to support our amazing team at the front desk. Someone who understands and supports what Bikram Yoga Haarlem stands for and has to offer: High quality yoga classes in an environment where every client feels welcome, included, and safe. Someone who would love to be part of the team that makes this possible.
The ideal candidate is someone who is accessible, loves yoga, and inspires others to love it too. Someone who works well alone, but is also outgoing. Who is skilled at providing quality attention to all who enter our space, and can multitask without stress. Who has an eye for detail, and enjoys keeping the yoga school organized and clean. Someone who sees what is needed in the moment and acts on it.
(Total hours per month: 10 - 30 hours to start).
Front Desk Assistant - Compensation
- Hourly rate 10 - 12 euros per hour
- Unlimited free yoga
- Buddy passes for yoga
- Discount on retail
- Special access to and discount on workshops
- Sales and technical training
Front Desk Assistant - Requirements
- Dependable, diligent, self-motivated
- Confident and great with people
- Team player
- General computer proficiency
- Understanding of major social media platforms
- Previous sales experience is an asset
Front Desk Assistant - Responsibilities
- Opening and closing the yoga school
- Signing in classes
- Actively selling yoga memberships, yoga class cards, and associated products
- Maintaining positive and professional relations with students
- Maintaining smooth flow of business during busy class sign ins
- Maintaining yoga school space, including light cleaning
- Light marketing work (helping with flyers, newsletters, and promotion via social media).
Email your resume/ work experience to firstname.lastname@example.org with message subject "Application Front Desk Assistant". In your application email be sure to answer the following question:
Why did you start practicing yoga and how has practicing yoga enhanced your life since?