We can continue with our group classes (from Thursday onwards)!
We are resuming our previously planned class schedule including in-studio group classes (maximum 18 students) from this Thursday November 19 onwards.
Your bookings from November 19 onwards
- Please note that all previously made reservations for the period from November 19 onwards are still valid and remain on your account unless you change your reservations.
- Meaning if you had already booked classes from November 19 onwards as far as the schedules is online (until Sunday December 6) these classes are of course still reserved for you.
- Should you want to cancel any of your reservations for any reason, please do so as soon as possible.
- And at least 12 hours in advance so others get a chance to practice in your place. (And also to avoid a no show/late cancel fee). To review our waitlist and cancellation policy please also see our FAQ.
Our schedule for the remaining part of December (until mid December) will come online shortly. (Exact date and time will be announced later this week).
COVID-19 measures (as you are used to by now)
All other measures as effective prior to the temporary lockdown of course still remain:
- Keep your distance (1.5 meters) from all other practitioners and our staff at all times.
- Wear a face mask upon entering the yoga school and only remove your face mask when you are practicing on your yoga mat in the hot room.
- Disinfect your hands upon entering the yoga school and when you leave the yoga school.
- Allow our staff to take your temperature with a forehead thermometer upon entering the yoga school.
- Follow the instructions of our staff regarding your place (numbered spot) in the yoga room when you come in to take class.
- Keep ALL your belongings (except your shoes) with you in a bag (shopper) which is placed next to your yoga mat in the hot room. Bring as little as possible.
- At the end of class wait for your teacher to let you know when to leave your place in the yoga room (to ensure all participants can leave safely one by one and at a distance).
- If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, or if you have knowingly come into contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, stay home and practice with us (LIVE) online or via our on demand Members Library.
Thank you for continuing to practice, for taking care of yourself, for sharing yoga.
See you in the hot room!
Bettine Meijer, founder and owner of BYH